Identify and define the specific problem, generate alternitives, evaluate alternitives
What can you do with a penny? Well there are lots of things but here is just what I came up with...
~Snap them at people
~Make a picture of the United States
~Collect them
~Make a memory key ring of important years
~Build a tower
~Toss them in a wishing well
~Donate them
~Leave them for people in the tip box at SUBWAY
~Kick them down the hall
~Lick them.....?
~Hate them (my number one reason for pennies)
Well unfortunately I didn't think of the number one reason most people use pennies... making decisions. Sometimes when people are making decisions they think of an angel sitting on their right shoulder and a devil on their left.
In our lives there are many decisions to make. For me right now the biggest decisions in my life are where I want to go to college and what I kind of want to do with my life. Right now I'm not decided, but I have at least a year to make final decisions.
PS here's some videos about shoulder Angels and Devils. I hope you enjoy!
Kid History 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yy7AP7Dh6w
Shawn Bradly Shoulder Angel (Studio C)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHM01zr1MuU
Presidential Shoulder Angel (Studio C)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Z9XBCwKzY
Shoulder Devil (Studio C)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTpklGUvJw
Shoulder Angel vs Shoulder Devil (Studio C)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1wRdpAz3oM
Haha I love the shoulder angel videos! Thanks for sharing, they'll be great with our decision making unit!
ReplyDelete