Wednesday, January 22, 2014

About me... About me...? What can I say about me....hmmmm....

Well for starters, I guess, I am the Reporter for our school's FFA chapter. I love FFA.


Thats me on the bottom row, far left, with the short hair, next to our advisor, Mrs. Silcox.

I've been riding horses since I was six and I absolutely love it. Personally, I think there is no better way to spend my time then on the back of my horse.

If I could choose any kind of vehicle to drive and it didn't matter the cost of gas and all that fun stuff, I would probably choose a black Ford F150. I love trucks, and honestly I don't care what they look like. If it has 4-wheel drive and can pull a horse trailer, its good enough. 

I also love archery. When I was little I used to watch Disney's Robin Hood every day. I used to pretend I was Skippy and my dad was Robin Hood.  Everyday I would run around pretending to shoot things with my toy bow.


Now that I've grown up a little bit I still love archery and love the idea of Robin Hood coming and saving the poor from the rich.

In the Gallup Strengths finder test, I found that my top five strengths are 1.Input  2.Empathy  3.Adaptability  4.Developer  5.Includer

And here's just a random picture for ya...

That is me and one of my best friends on Halloween. I was Little Red Ridinghood and she was Alice in Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment