Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where Does My Map Lead?

What do you think of when you think of a goal? Is it something in sports? Is it something in your life? For me personally there are a few different things I have as goals in my life.

The first one is to be able to pass off my Personal Progress (an activity book for the Young Women in my church) by my next birthday. I still have at least two or three 10 hour projects so it will take me a bit of time. I am giving myself six months figuring I can take two months for each. I can't wait until I am able to wear the necklace that signifies my completion of this impressive feat.

My second goal is to win the FFA Area Prepared Public Speaking contest. I have been working on this speech for two years now and am really excited to be able to speak on a higher level. It started out with our FFA Chapter contests in November 2012. I placed second. Then the next year I revised and was able to win in our little chapter. Now I will be moving on to one of the most competitive areas in the state of Utah. I cannot wait. The contest is on Wednesday, so I will post an update soon so you can see if I achieved my goal.

My third and final goal is to be able to graduate high school with a high enough GPA and ACT score to be able to go to Utah State University. I have always loved that school and think it is a good choice for me.

For now,
Aften

No comments:

Post a Comment